This blog is a continuation of
Renegade Grace - the newsletter
that goes out monthly to those who have signed up. Past Newsletters are in the Archives. Be sure to start getting these updates by adding yourself to the list today!

SEED SUBJECT OF THIS MONTH:

FORGIVENESS
the gold ring

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fellini On Belief


Not believing is exhausting.
Setting roadblocks, limiting oneself.

Believing is a form of expectation.
I’m always expecting something. I don’t know what.
I recognize myself here.
I don’t mean to lend a mystical connotation.
I just mean a state of the soul, a sensing in everyday life,
that this feeling of Belief, of Expectation, never leaves me.
–Federico Fellini


Make a comment on my Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Grace, I read your story tonight about you and Thea, it was so beautiful and touching. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey. I was glued to my computer reading about it.
    Warm regards,
    Denise Lind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I was absolutely riveted with your story. Wow, can
    you WRITE, let alone live! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Warmly, Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dear Grace,

    I had no idea of the entire story in bringing Thea into your life. Thank you for sharing it with us. It is an incredible tale and would make a fantastic book and movie.

    Much Love, Gary Masters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the story of your daughter. For me it was all about your journey and the end result. There is a lovely flower and flow to your writing.

    Shari Dehouer

    ReplyDelete