This blog is a continuation of
Renegade Grace - the newsletter
that goes out monthly to those who have signed up. Past Newsletters are in the Archives. Be sure to start getting these updates by adding yourself to the list today!

SEED SUBJECT OF THIS MONTH:

FORGIVENESS
the gold ring

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Creating My Day

– Dr. Joe Dispenza , Evolving Your Brain
www.drjoedispenza.com


"I wake up in the morning and I consciously create my day the way I want it to happen. Now sometimes, because my mind is examining all the things that I need to get done, it takes me a little bit to settle down and get to the point of where I'm actually intentionally creating my day. But here's the thing: When I create my day and out of nowhere little things happen that are so unexplainable, I know that they are the process or the result of my creation. And the more I do that, the more I build a neural net in my brain that I accept that that's possible. (This) gives me the power and the incentive to do it the next day.

"So if we're consciously designing our destiny, and if we're consciously from a spiritual standpoint throwing in with the idea that our thoughts can affect our reality or affect our life -- because reality equals life -- then I have this little pact that I have when I create my day. I say, 'I'm taking this time to create my day and I'm affecting the quantum field. Now if (it) is, in fact, that the Observer (of ALL life) is watching me the whole time that I'm doing this and there is a spiritual aspect to myself, then show me a sign today that you paid attention to any one of these things that I created. And bring them in a way that I won't expect, so I'm surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things. And make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from You. And so I live my life, in a sense, all day long thinking about being a genius or thinking about being the glory and the power of God or thinking about being unconditional love.  

"I'll use living as a genius, for example. And as I do that, during parts of the day, I'll have thoughts that are so amazing, that cause a chill in my physical body, that have come from nowhere. But then I remember that that thought has an associated energy that's produced an effect in my physical body. Now that's a subjective experience, but the truth is, is that I don't think that unless I was creating my day to have unlimited thought, that that thought would've come."

I offer this article by Dr. Joe Dispenza as the kind of simple, yet powerful, example of how you might begin to create new neuro nets in the brain to counter an old addiction. I believe it can help create and reveal the you that has been wanting to surface. It's empowering. Try it. Remember, it's only a template that can be altered to fit you. Practice it in earnest, with dedication and humility. It will begin to change you and open a door for creative thought. It's fun, too.
Blessings,
Grace


Make a comment on my Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Grace, the combination of the immediacy of your writer's voice,its attitude and content of its expression are transformative. Wishing you and Thea the very best that life has to offer.
    Robert-Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you harry.
    you are so loaded with muchness.
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE your news letter!
    You are the bomb!
    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the story of your daughter. For me it was all about your journey and the end result. There is a lovely flower and flow to your writing.

    Shari Dehouwer

    ReplyDelete